Effective date: January 1, 2020
State Wide Insurance (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.statewidect.com website.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our website and the choices you have associated with that data. By using the website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Cookies and Usage Data
To improve your experience on our site, we may use “cookies.” Cookies are an industry standard and most major websites use them. A cookie is a file with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our website.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our website. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
- We may use Google Analytics to collect information about how the website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Use of Data
State Wide Insurance> uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the website
- To notify you about changes to our website
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the website
- To monitor the usage of the website
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
- By email: Contact Page
- By phone: 203-440-9550
- By mail: 1347 E Main Street, Meriden, CT 06450