From the very basics — auto, home, and life — to a little something extra, State Wide Insurance is here to protect you and what you care about.
We offer Connecticut residents a variety of insurance types for all aspects of personal, recreational, and family life. And the State Wide promise is that we’ll shop around and find the plan that works best for you.
Types of Personal Insurance:
- Auto Insurance — Connecticut law requires every driver to have auto insurance to protect yourself and others in the case of an accident. At State Wide, we’ll help you find the best coverage at the best price, and shop around for possible discounts.
- Homeowners Insurance — If you own a home, insurance can give you the peace of mind that you’ll be covered in the event of a loss. Protect your house, property, and belongings with a home insurance plan.
- Life Insurance — Life insurance protects the future of those closest to you. If anyone is financially dependent on you, be it children or aging family, then make sure you have a plan for them in the event of a tragedy.
- Condo Insurance — Condo insurance covers the elements of your condo that are not already covered by the building management. It also protects your belongings in case of damage or loss. So if you own a condo, make sure you’re fully covered!
- Renters Insurance — Though not always required by landlords, renters insurance protects your belongings from damage or theft. It can also be crucial if you’re ever out of your rental because of damages.
- Landlord Insurance — Landlord insurance, or investment/rental property insurance, protects your rental properties from damages and liability.
- High Value Home Insurance — High value or luxury home insurance extends policy limits to cover higher-value properties. This includes those worth over $750,000, historic/specially designed homes, or homes containing high-value assets.
- Vacant Home Insurance — If you own a home that may be unoccupied for some time, it may not be covered by other policies. Be sure your vacant property has the right protection.
- Flood Insurance — Flood damage is not covered under home insurance policies. Whether or not you live in a high flood risk area, coverage can be crucial. So don’t skip on this important aspect of protecting your home.
- Motorcycle Insurance — Like car insurance, Connecticut law requires motorcycle insurance coverage. Find the right plan to protect you and your bike.
- Boat & Yacht Insurance — Make sure you know the facts about boat insurance coverage so you, your family, and your friends can truly enjoy being out on the water.
- RV & Off-Road Insurance — Connecticut is a great state to take your vehicles on off-road adventures. Learn the different types of off-road vehicles and just how much coverage you need for each.
- Classic Car Insurance — With insurance, you’ll be free to enjoy your classic, antique, or collectible dream car. Don’t miss out on fully protecting your prized possession!
- Snowmobile Insurance — Don’t be stuck in the house after a blizzard! Make sure to properly insure your snowmobile so you can get out into the fresh snow with no worries.
- Personal Umbrella Insurance — This extends coverage in the event that other policies like homeowners or auto don’t adequately cover your costs. Find out more about this and other special circumstances where you might benefit from an umbrella policy.